Self-catering Waterfront House
Luxury Accommodation on Bulshoek Dam, Clanwilliam, West Coast, Western Cape
Minimum of 2 nights stay. If over a weekend, Friday and Saturday nights to be included
The Luxurious Waterfront House
Minimum of 7 nights stay in Peak Season of December
- 5 Bedrooms, of which 4 are double bedrooms & 1 single bedroom
- 3 Bathrooms, 1 upstairs and 2 downstairs, but it should be stated that the house as such is built on 3 levels. The entrance, 2 bathrooms and a double bedroom a few steps down from front door.
- This house, therefore, is not wheelchair friendly.
- By going all the way down to the bottom level, you will find another double bedroom, a single bedroom, living room with a braai, dining room and old farm kitchen next to dining room, equipped with stove, fridge and coffee machine. The living area downstairds open with double french doors onto the lawn joining the water of the Bulshoek Dam.
- Opposing to going down on arrival at the front entrance, an ascending staircase will bring you to a lovely opened stoep with views to die for. Two separate bedrooms flowing from the stoep, and the bedrooms share a bathroom.
- Farm Kitchen - fully equipped
- Built-in Braai in Living Area
- Separate Dining Room
- French Doors opening on lawn overlooking the Bulshoek Dam
- Large Families
- Corporate Outings
Please note: Price quoted is for 6 adults. R150 pp extra, but first to confirm with reservations