Artist: Johan Coetzee
Portfolio of Johan Coetzee's Landscape Artwork
- Bosluiskloof Bosluiskloof
- Dooie boom by Slanghoek Dooie boom by Slanghoek
- Hantam Hantam
- Rondeberg Rondeberg
- Nieuwehoudsville Nieuwehoudsville
- Paternoster Paternoster
- Paternoster Vissermanne Paternoster Vissermanne
- Slanghoek Berge Slanghoek Berge
- Slanghoek Slanghoek
- Skape by Windpomp Skape by Windpomp
- Windpomp Windpomp
Johan Coetzee is a South African artist mostly known for his landscape paintings in oil, water colour, charcoal, etchings. He also does sculptures.
He was born in 1947 in Uganda and studied graphic art at the Cape Town Technicon from 1966 – 1969.
He has been working as a full time artist from 1975 and participate in various solo and group exhibitions. He lives in Bellville, South Africa.
Tel.: 021 910 1936
Complete the form below.